Drone Drop Fundraiser
Friday, June 9, 2023
Event Begins: 5:00 PM
On-site Ticket Sales End: 6:25 PM
Duck Drop: 6:30 PM
Event Ends: 8:00 PM
Hopkins Farm Brewery
Support The Community
For over 30 years, the Rotary Club of Aberdeen has been raising funds to benefit local community organizations throughout Harford County. These organizations mean a lot to the local area and need our support more than ever. To meet this need, the Rotary Club of Aberdeen will be hosting a Drone Drop fundraiser.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Purchase a ticket or multiple tickets for a chance to win. Each ticket sold will correspond to a numbered rubber duck that will be dropped from a military drone. Ducks closest to the targets win prizes!
- Grand prize is $2,000
- Two second place prizes $500
- Five third place prizes $100
- Plus plenty of non cash prizes
You do not need to be present to win.
- Individual Tickets:
- 3 Tickets:
- 7 Tickets:
- 15 Tickets:
$150 Bronze Sponsor:
- 2 tickets
- 2 beers
- listed as sponsor at the event
- listed on event page and social media
$500 Silver Sponsor:
- 4 tickets
- 4 beers
- prominent signage at the event
- recognition at event and on social media
$1000 Gold Sponsor:
- 8 tickets
- 8 beers
- most prominent visibility and recognition leading up to and throughout the event
Your commitment to this worthwhile event will benefit numerous local charities.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford & Cecil Counties
- Arc Northern Chesapeake Region
- Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna
- Harford Family House
- Havre de Grace Decoy Museum
- The Summer Reading Program of Harford County Library
- Intercounty Outreach
- Aberdeen Rotary Scholarship Fund
- Christmas gifts for recovering soldiers at Walter Reid
- And So Much More!
Aberdeen Rotary Club Charities is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Documents and information submitted to the Secretary of State under the MD Charitable Solicitations Act are available from that office for the cost of copying and postage. Tax I.D. #90-0752980.